I set up our old backpacking tent around Wyatt's bed and he loves it. He was so excited the first night that he couldn't fall asleep until well after 10pm.

I also included a picture of some the things we are getting from our garden. The picture shows basil (more than we can handle, I'm freezing pesto by the truckload), cucumbers, summer squash, and Japanese eggplant. We did loose our summer squash plant to squash bug so I've been diligently picking squash bug eggs off our zucchini. It's a gross job, but someone has to do it.

I'm also including a picture of Wyatt on the mandolin. He's really interested in music right now. He's so funny how he copies us too. He has a penny whistle and he asked me last night if I wanted to jam. I said yes and when I was picking up the guitar he said he wanted to play in E (don't worry, he doesn't actual know how to play on or in any key yet). Then after we were done he started to tune his penny whistle to the piano by hitting a key then blowing a note on the whistle. He's so dear. The other night at the Farmer's market we were watching a band and he was dancing along. Two people approached me commenting that he has great rhythm and suggested getting him an instrument.

1 Comment:

  1. sara said...
    what a cute kid! i bet he's old enough to start on the violin. wouldn't that be a good intro to the guitar... and other stringed instruments?

    or maybe what those people were really thinking is that since he's such an excellent dancer, you should enroll him in some classes there. maybe breakdancing classes?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home