For Thanksgiving Willie's parents and brother Adam came out from Omaha. We made a great dinner, played music, went to the Black Canyon of the Gunnison, and played cards. Willie's mom Kathy kept my kitchen spotless. I really enjoyed having family around. I had some free time to go running, work in the garden and go to the bead store. It was a wonderful holiday. I wish we saw Willie's family more.

Willie and his boys in his new library chair.

We all went to the Black Canyon of the Gunnison. It was really snowing. The canyon was also full of fog so we couldn't see to the bottom, but it was still so beautiful. Hank and I hung out in the visitor center and I watched the video on the cayon while everyone else did some exploring in the snow.

Thanksgiving dinner was delicous and beautiful. It was a breeze with everyone helping. Willie bought a few flowers for the occasion and I collected some herbs from the garden. They were the only things still living after a few good frosts.


video
Wyatt has been exploring the performing arts. Sometimes I hear him in the front room saying, "Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls". His favorite song as of late it the rock 'n roll version of itsy bitsy spider.

5 Comments:

  1. Matt's Blog said...
    I watched the video over and over , so dang funny...what a cute kid!
    Cary said...
    That is one of the cutest things I have seen in a long time! You guys have a natural performer on your hands...what an entertainer! My little girl, Julia (2), watched that video 10 times and still wants more! Love it!
    Adam said...
    Okay, we have watched this a gazillion times! What a cutie! Just like his Papa. Miss you guys. Hope you're doing well. Congrats on Hank.
    love,
    whitley
    Adam said...
    Okay, we have watched this a gazillion times! What a cutie! Just like his Papa. Miss you guys. Hope you're doing well. Congrats on Hank.
    love,
    whitley
    PROYECTOS said...
    I Love these blog

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home