Aprons

A new hobby is born, making aprons. Willie's sister Sarah has had a longtime interest in aprons http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5163284, she even sells some on her online shop. My mom gave me two apron patterns and some great fabric while I was pregnant. I just made my first one. I'm hooked. I already have plans to start my next one today.


I haven't given up quilting but I need some smaller projects so I can actually start and finish something in a week or so. I have a quilt I told a friend I would help her with and I'm embarrassed I've had it for so long. I just need to finish it and set it free so my quilt chi won't be blocked anymore. Then I can start working on one of my many unfinished quilts.






8 Comments:

  1. Jewel Stratford said...
    What darling fabric and you look sooo svelte in your new body. I am very proud of all of your discipline, motivation and creative energy - and I'm glad you like aprons, too. I always feel like I do my best work in an apron - and I wear one all the time when I'm involved in a project. Good choice of projects!!
    Amy said...
    The apron is really cute. It makes me want to do a project. And you look really skinny. Are you sure you didn't photoshop yourself? If not, you can stop killing yourself at the gym. You look great.
    starr said...
    your creative juices never stop flowing! love the apron! it is making me think I should start wearing aprons more often-- even just as a fashion statement.
    Wendy said...
    Darling!!
    sara said...
    So cute. I was just thinking the other day that I never cook with an apron and I should. My mom and my grandma both did. I guess I just don't have one that I love. I think I'll have to get one!!
    Asay Family said...
    Hi Sally!

    It's Christine (Taylor) from the mountains. I found your blog from the Lake Arrowhead reunion website. How are you doing? Your kids are so cute. Darren and I have lived in Washington for the past 7 1/2 years and love it. Tell your family I said Hi.

    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Christine
    http://asayfamily6.blogspot.com/
    thedoodlegirl said...
    Look at you, you hot, creative woman!! LOVE that apron! You are so talented. I totally want one. Ya look so cool.
    Disco Mom said...
    that's adorable. i tried a couple from ebay but still searching for the perfect one.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home