Last weekend we met up with my siblings and their families at my mom's house.  Our trip was short so we stayed around Midway to hang out and laugh with everyone.  I wish we could have stayed longer and visited with all of our great friends that live in the area.  Wyatt loved playing with his cousins.  We stayed in a condo by my mom's house so we could all be together during naps and early bedtimes.  We had two birthday parties, went to the pool, went on walks and runs and ate out. We talked a lot of politics, religion and pop culture.  So fun!

I just love my siblings and their spouses.  Once I got home I felt a little bit lonely for the constant close relationships.  We don't get all of us together very often.  It was a great few days.

Here are the ladies playing a game of scrabble. 
On a sad note, I lost in arm wrestling to my sister Amy and my mom!  I thought I was strong, but not strong enough.  I need to increase my biceps weights.  Oh, there will be a rematch.



We actually had people to take pictures of our whole family together.  I'm usually the one taking the pictures.  It's really hard to get all of us looking at the camera with our eyes open.  In this picture I settled for all eyes open and the two adults looking at the camera.



5 Comments:

  1. Jewel Stratford said...
    It is so nice that you could all get together in Midway and that there are accommodations for all of you under one roof so that it can really be cozy. Looks like a great memory.
    Travis said...
    I let Calder win at arm wrestling---to make him feel good about himself.

    I posted a few pics of the event here:
    http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=49289&l=883f8&id=711723985
    Cynthia said...
    Looks like you guys had a fun time! We need to have another Stratford cousins reunion--that was so much fun. I love reading your blog and seeing your adorable boys. Makes me feel like I'm in touch with my extended family.
    Hilma Bellessa said...
    I'm going to try to leave a message again. It was way fun...the highlight of my year. I love watching you be together and now that the cousins are getting older they play so cute together. Happy days!
    Matt's Blog said...
    Great pictures! You guys look great. I can't believe how much the boys are growing!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home