New Camera

For years I've dreamed of having a nice camera and the day has finally come. I took the plunge. I bought a Canon 40D off of ebay and it arrived on Friday. The lens I ordered hasn't come yet but I've been using my neighbors lens. I've had a fun few days.

The fast shutter speed is so fun. The quality is great. So now I start my studies. I bought a book specific to the camera and I've been corresponding by email with some great photographer friends. I'm excited about exploring this art form.

So here are some of my first pictures withe camera.








7 Comments:

  1. Travis said...
    Sweetness.
    Hilma Bellessa said...
    I can see another talent blooming. I am glad to be the recipient of all your photos. They are great.
    Melynne said...
    SO happy for you! I miss my dark room from long ago. You are going to suddenly see everything through new eyes!!
    Jewel Stratford said...
    Keep those photos coming. They have wonderful resolution. The colors are spectacular! I love photography, too.
    Amy said...
    I love the pictures, especially the butterfly one.
    JoEllen said...
    Very nice photos. I love to see them!
    Hayden said...
    I like your choice for Canon 40D camera... It really fantastic... Love to see those beautiful pictures...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home