Spring Photos

We have had a great couple of weeks. The weather has been wonderful and we have spent as much time as possible in the yard. We don't have many bugs yet so we've had the doors and windows open and spend a lot of the day outside. Hank just loves digging in the dirt, dragging around tools and sticking leaves in the chicken coop.



We are caring for 10 baby chicken right now. We will keep 4 and the other six belong to a few friends. They were in an aquarium in my shop but they are now living in the chicken coop and seem to be really happy. Wyatt and Hank want to check in on them every time we leave and come home.



Wyatt wanted to bring a chicken to school for a show and tell, but I thought it might be better to take a picture and bring it in. He's really excited to bring this picture on tuesday.



I've been taking some pictures of my plants. Here are a few.





9 Comments:

  1. ginger said...
    Chickens are so much fun! We would love to have some, but need to wait until we move to a different place. In the meantime, my mom has some, and the kids love them!

    Your boys are adorable!
    Jewel Stratford said...
    I had chickens when I was a little girl. It is a good way to teach children responsibility - it also made me a vegetarian. The photos are beautiful. One of my BYU professors said he once won a national photography award by taking pictures with his lense one foot away from his subject. You are in good company!
    David said...
    Did you guys build that way nice red coop? I'm so impressed. My favorite thing to do when I was a kid was go to the coop to gather eggs..kind of like a treasure hunt. I love the internet and digital cameras. I love you too.
    starr said...
    cute kids, beautiful flowers. nice photos!
    sara said...
    Those boys are so cute! And your photography skills are awesome.
    Matt said...
    The boys are so cute!
    harwoodhomer said...
    Did you make the coop?
    Rosey Pollen said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Rosey Pollen said...
    Hi Sally!
    Your family has grown so much! Nice blog. If you want to be included in a blogroll for Colorado moms, let me know on facebook. It's called Mile high mamas. Lots of good info to be shared there.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home