Crested Butte



Last weekend we went on a great camping trip with our neighbors, the Rizzos. They let us drive one of their Volkswagen buses and we camped out of it. It was so beautiful and refreshing. I can't believe I have never been to Crested Butte before. It was hard to capture the beauty in pictures, but I'll try again next time.

We played music, took pictures, threw rocks (Hank and Wyatt's favorite pastime), we met up with other friends, and just had a wonderful time. Willie and I tried mountain biking for our first time. Let's just say riding up a steep hill at 9,000 + feet will get your heart rate up. With a little conditioning, I think mountain biking could be really fun. The only downside was underslept children and sleepless nights. By the last day I felt sick from lack of sleep. It was a small price to pay for a great weekend. Here is a link to some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home