Hank is two years old today. This little man is so dear. I couldn't find any pictures of him as a new baby that I like except the one below. He was crying in most of them and the ones right after he was born were either in a NICU oxygen hood, with a horribly bruised head from a traumatic birth or, even worse, they had me in it. You know those women that just gave birth and then they look all pretty and vivacious? I'm not one of those women, by a long shot.


Hank looks a lot like Wyatt but they have different personalities. He's a ruffian. He wants to wrestle, jump on your head or dive head first off the couch. He always has a dirty face. He's emotional. Even as a baby he would cry so hard I thought something was wrong. Now I know he's just upset and it will pass. He'll cry so hard he'll faint then shake it off and start running around.

He is affectionate. He constantly wants to snuggle and give kisses. He copies everything Wyatt does, including jokes, wearing his underwear over his diaper and doing Karate moves. He is cheery, curious, and constantly getting into things. Hank gets up so early, between 5-6am, consistently. I can sometimes get him to go back to bed with us and he'll snuggle into the crook of my arm and put his face against mine and we'll doze off. What a great way to wake up in the morning. We love you Hank.







4 Comments:

  1. Amy said...
    Happy Birthday Hank, cute little guy.
    Jewel Stratford said...
    So grown up. What a dear little soul. Happy Birthday TO YOU!!! We love you!
    Wendy said...
    Such cutie pies you blonde little boys are!
    Hilma Bellessa said...
    I love Hank and Wyatt so much. I love the way he snuggles with me and says he loves me. What a joy you and your family are to me.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home