Necklace



Kathleen Lewis gave me this beautiful necklace for taking pictures at her husband's funeral. Her daughter-in-law, Leslie Lewis, makes all kind of great jewelry and this is one of hers. I got to explore her studio yesterday and we talked some about photographing her work. I thought I better try it out and make sure I gave her good advice. Also, I'm putting off doing laundry and going to the store and other post vacation chores. Shooting a necklace and blogging sounds a lot better than what I should be doing. Check out Leslie's creations at www.leslielewisdesigns.com.

1 Comment:

  1. AmyF Hackworth said...
    These photos are totally worthy of the Sundance catalog, Sally. Nice job!

    And your blog is so fun--I need to visit more often.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home