Mother's Day


I'm thinking about mothers today.  How could I not be? I am so blessed to have a great mother who devoted so much time to teaching and loving me.  I have a step mother who is kind and nurturing.  I have a mother-in-law that raised my husband very well.  I'm surrounded by great mothers.

I'm so happy.  I love my children and my husband.  I love our house and our flowers.  This year I feel like I've finally recovered from having Hank ( a long time I know) and now I'm thinking about if I'll have another baby or not.  Having my boys was hard.  Pregnancy, birth, and postpartum aren't my talents, but it was all worth it.  I can't even imagine life without my children. Some times they are trying my patience, interrupting my sleep or pestering me.  Most of the time they are making me laugh, cuddling up to me and bringing me joy .  I love being a mom.

2 Comments:

  1. David said...
    You are a wonderful mother. I am so proud of you. Your children will bless you all of their lives. So true you've sacrificed so much for them in your pregnancies, post- partum and the trauma of Wyatt's difficult beginnings. As you say..it is all worth it. I remember telling that to you many times. You are certainly "worth it" to me.MOM
    Michelle said...
    I know just how you feel about having more children. I'm stuck at two. I feel now the clock is ticking and Daisy is now 4. But I see women all the time having kids into their late thirties and early forties so that makes me feel better. And your right it is all worth it even if it's just two.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home