Thanksgiving

Like usual, we had a great Thanksgiving holiday.  Willie's parents and his brother Adam came out.  We had a great meal and had so much fun relaxing.  We had our after thanksgiving hike and found a great cave.  We watched movies projected on the wall with David's projector.  I learned how to crochet and am in the process of making a granny square blanket.  Kathy and Adam went home on Saturday morning and David came with us to the dinosaur museum and down to play by the river.  What a great few days.  I just love thanksgiving.

Below is a picture of a lamp that we bought from Jon Rizzo.  I'm not sure that is going to be the actual shade, it might be too small, but we love the lamp.


We played music with some friends thursday night.  The picture of me on the bass was taken by Jeremy Rizer.

We had a great hike in Bangs canyon.  We had fun in this cave below.  I posted a few polaroid pictures of the hike on my photography blog.


After the dinosaur museum we walked down to the river and threw rocks  Wyatt is getting so good at skipping rocks.  He's been pleased with how many skills he's been learning.


1 Comment:

  1. Hilma Bellessa said...
    I love the lamp. You needed a nice light in that corner. Thanks for all the photos. It looked like you had a wonderful time. So nice you learned to crochet. I just got the nicest surprise in the mail...a beautiful, finely crocheted pot holder that was made by my grandmother's sister, Alma..so thoughtful of her grandaughter to send it to me. I'm not even sure why.

    Love you so much. I'm thankful for you.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home