Hank has shown some real promise in the dressing up category.  My mom has a lot of dress up clothes and Hank fell in love with a Turkish outfit with coins on it.  He wore it the whole weekend we were there.  He loved how he jingled everywhere he walked and he is also very fond of the color pink.

So I decided to make him a cape for Christmas with jingles on it and I thought making it in blue would be a little more masculine.  Well the jingly cape has now turned into a jingly dress. I just had to take a few pictures of him in it.  It is so sweet.  That is what I would have worn when I was a kid.  He's really getting into crazy outfits lately and I love it.


Here is the original jingly outfit at Grandma's house.



Jingly cape turned dress. 

 This is what he got dressed in the other day: soft church shirt, underwear and snow boots.

 Here are a few of my famous outfits as a kid.  Sorry about the picture quality.  These are iphone pictures of color copies. 


3 Comments:

  1. Elsha said...
    Looks like you guys have the same fashion sense!
    Hilma Bellessa said...
    I forgot to say that one of these photos of Sally shows the three ways to wear under pants.
    AmyF Hackworth said...
    Ah, so cute! No wonder you're proud. I'm also very pleased when our boys come up with something crazy to wear. The older you get, the harder it is to pull off.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home