Baby Goats

Yesterday on my run, I passed a farm with baby goats.  We took the boys back today to see them.  I have to have a baby goat.  They are so cute!  I want one that can sleep on the foot of our bed.

We've had a great weekend. Willie and I both went on long runs and took wrong turns that made our run even longer.  The sun was out yesterday and I worked in the yard and we made a trip to the dump.  We've had great spring rain today. Trees are blossoming and our sprinklers are turned on. I have the attitude that you should love the season you're with, but there's something absolutely magical about spring.  I just love it.

6 Comments:

  1. David said...
    They are way cute. Someone was selling miniature goats out in front of Smiths awhile ago. You outing looks like so much fun. MOM
    Kathy said...
    So cute. Your spring is ahead of ours. Nothing is blooming yet, and the grass is just starting to get green.
    Alexandria said...
    So cute. I want one of those goats. Amy
    Steph said...
    Oh how adorable. That one of the nursing baby - it's too much!! The only thing I've seen cuter than that is baby Shetland Ponies. I was practically paralyzed by the cuteness.
    Travis said...
    How fun for the kids. But shouldn't you have been listening to and pondering all five sessions of conference?
    Art Boy said...
    They are cute but I don't know how wise it would be to have a goat sleeping in your bed. You might wake up one day without any toes. Or at least with gaping holes in your blankets. ;) They eat anything!
    love Julie

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home