Job Chart

I'm constantly trying to figure out how to help my kids pick up after themselves.  I have found the most success with a before bed chart that includes cleaning up their room and putting away toys. It's a lot of work to constantly pick up toys and snack trash all over the house.  A friend of mine has a job chart with pictures of her kids doing the things they need to do before bed.  I thought we'd try a different job chart to help spice up the process.  Our last chart had the whole month listed on it and they put a sticker by each task they completed before bed.  After they were all full we went to do something fun like go to Dairy Queen.

5 Comments:

  1. Hilma Bellessa said...
    So cute! I love this. Tell them I'll take them to the Train restaurant if they do a good job. (MOM)
    Cynthia said...
    Very cute idea. That picture of them praying is absolutely precious.
    Melynne said...
    you are brilliant. i will be taking a lesson and making my own asap... because bedtime is quite the marathon that never gets easier! darling photos of the boys!!
    Alessandra @Tribal Times said...
    Gorgeous images! And what a great idea!
    angela michelle said...
    Found this via designmom. I've started plotting our back-to-school routines and this sounds like a great one for school mornings. Thanks for the idea!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home