This is what I said to Willie tonight and realized I had said the same thing almost every night for the last two weeks.  He said, "Maybe you are sick".  That changed everything. If I'm sick, this isn't bad at all. I have a bit of a sore throat, my lungs have been burning, and I'm really tired.  I think I'm probably suffering more from being under-slept (from Willie and I staying up recklessly late) than this bug, but since I'm "sick", I decided not to do anything right now but sit on the couch and enjoy myself.

Since I'm sick. I'm also not going to organize my writing very well.  Sorry.  This is going to be one of those update-ish type of posts.  I have to live up this sick thing since I'll probably start feeling better soon.

Lula

This baby can do no wrong.  We are all in baby heaven. She is the sweetest creature on earth and adorable.  There are pictures below to prove it.  She is getting around like crazy.  Every day she is getting somewhere new. She climbed up on the fireplace hearth and got a handful of ashes.  She is now very proud to climb over me when I'm lying on the floor. She is so curious and driven.  Her behavior, so far, is just like Hank and Wyatt. I can picture her dreaming about exploring when she's sleeping then waking up and being ready to go again.  Actually, after she wakes up, she'll sit on my lap for a few minutes then wiggle to get back on the floor.

She's resourceful.  My floors have never been cleaner since she wants to eat everything, but she spends all day looking for choking hazards to put in her mouth.  She has an obsession with legos and because of hank's droppings, I often have to take them away from her and she's devastated.  She lifts up mats looking for little things and reaches under the fridge.  The is a woman of action.

She's getting her first tooth and we all love it.  We squeal when we get a peak and we see more of it every day.  Wyatt, hank and I tried to get some gum pictures (below) but couldn't get her to smile much.  She was giving us more of a regal, collected look.  She has graduated from the baby section of the gym daycare to the toddler section where she can crawl around and play with toys.

She has a little cold right now, like her mom, and I can hear her heavy breathing through the baby monitor.





Tomorrow I'm going to take pictures for a soap post.  I have been meaning to get my soap in for a good shoot in the studio. I love soap making.  It needs it's own post.


I love these pictures of wyatt and Hank.  They were totally underexposed which is so me. I pick up a camera and don't remember what film is in it and just guess.  I guessed wrong on this one but look at those faces.  This is real life.  Wyatt is taunting Hank and they are laughing.  These two are so great. 



1 Comment:

  1. RETA said...
    Hope you are well again. I'd like to see the soap! Your little darling is so sweet.

    RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home